czwartek, 28 sierpnia 2014

PRIMA BAP AUGUST 2014

Stworzył mixed-media tło, na którym zbudowałam mój layout z pomocą kolekcji Time Travelers Memories. Użyłam różnych rozmiarów zdjęć mojej róży "Bonica".
 
I created a mixed-media background on which I built my layout using the Time Travelers Memories Collection.  I've used various sizes of photos of my rose 'Bonica'.


Dodałam sporo tekstur w tle używając maski Prima wraz z różnymi tuszami, mgiełkami i farbami.
I added lots of texture to the background using a Prima stencil along with a variety of inks, mists and paint.




 Nowy, piękny szkic PRIMA BAP, który odwróciłam w poziomie.
New, beautiful PRIMA BAP sketch, which I turned horizontally.


Prima Products: Prima - Time Travelers Memories Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Love Affair; Lace Stickers #572303; Lace Stickers #572280; Flair Buttons &Clear Stamp by Jodie Lee #572716; Prima - Shabby Chic Treasures Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Resin Embellishments - Oval Frame; Prima Say It In Crystals ; Prima - Finnabair Elementals - 6 x 6 Stencils Mask Set - Doily 1; Prima - Stitch Stamps - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps - Circles; Prima flowers; Prima Inks - Ingvild Bolme - Blossom Tree and Pastel Pink.

Miłego dnia! / Have a nice day!
Anna


6 komentarzy:

Caro-ART pisze...

Przepięknie ;)

Craftvena Marta Zaborowska pisze...

przepiękne, takie inne, takie zachwycające, czarujące. Uwielbiam!

Ros Crawford pisze...

So gorgeous I love the illusion with those clever cut photos!!

Nowe Love Papierowe pisze...

Kolejna wspaniała praca , gratuluję i podziwiam!

Fena pisze...

So cleverly designed!! I love every detail in it...its a beautiful layout!!!

Paper Attic pisze...

I think your garden must be heavenly Anna! So pretty, I love that pale purple, and the design is just gorgeous...;)Lisa xo