środa, 4 listopada 2015

7 Dots Studio - 2 layouts

Hello! I created my new layout for 7 Dots Studio using the ‘Lost and Found’ collection and ‘Lab Notes‘ paper as my background. I used some watered down gesso to soften the background and then I did a lot of masking in the background. I stamped my layout using ‘Thoughts Keeper’ clear stamps.

Witam! Mój nowy layout dla 7 Dots Studio powstał z użyciem kolekcji ‘Lost and Found’ i papierem ‘Lab Notes‘w tle. Użyłam rozwodnione gesso by zmiękczyć tło a następnie położyłam maskę. Stemplowałam papier używając stempli z kolekcji ‘Thoughts Keeper’







I used the twigs and added some cheesecloth under the pretty flowers. Beautiful stickers with words are from the ‘Lost and Found’ collection. I also finally used some of colored grit and mica flakes.

Użyłam gałązek i dodałam trochę gazy pod pięknymi kwiatkami. Śliczne naklejki ze słowami są z kolekcji  "Lost and Found". Finalnie użyłam również kolorowego żwirku i miki.


This layout  is my entry for the November challenge at scrapki-wyzwaniowo. Ten layout jest moim zgłoszeniem na listopadowe wyzwanie scrapki-wyzwaniowo.



**************************************************8
Here is my second layout for 7 Dots Studio.
I have used the paper from wonderful ‘Wonderland’ collection for the background and lots of stickers and elements from ‘Soulmates’ and ‘The Queen’s Heart’ collections.
I added some watered down gesso to soften the background and then did some masking for texture.
I also used the stamp set from Thoughts Keeper to stamp in the background.

To jest drugi layout dla  7 Dots Studio.
Jako tła użyłam cudownego papieru z kolekcji ‘Wonderland' i mnóstwa naklejek oraz papierowych elementów z kolekcji ‘Soulmates’ i ‘The Queen’s Heart’. Użyłam rozwodnione gesso by zmiękczyć tło a następnie położyłam maskę by stworzyć teksturę. Postemplowałam mój layout również stemplami ‘Thoughts Keeper’

 

 


7 Dots Studio products:
7 Dots Studio – Soulmates – Word Stickers 6×12
7 Dots Studio – Soulmates – Tags 12×12
7 Dots Studio – The Queen’s Heart – Tags 12×12
7 Dots Studio – Thoughts Keeper – Clear Stamps
7 Dots Studio – Wonderland – Spades and Clubs 12×12

**************************
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia!
Anna Rogalska

5 komentarzy:

Monica pisze...

I am loving your work. It's so beautiful.

Kathy Bradley pisze...

I always love when I receive a notification that you have a new post on FB - your layouts are so gorgeous and amazing! I love your art - and the new new layouts are most beautiful!

Scraps of Elegance pisze...

You are a master of luminosity. Beautiful colors.

JaMajka pisze...

Cudne prace ♥ Uwielbiam! Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

Marina Syskova pisze...

Spectacular!!!! I love every detail of your project!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!